Become a Friend of the Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust
Your support, in the form of a commitment of $5 per week, will enable the Trust to help a student for one term (10 weeks).
Not only will you have the satisfaction of supporting such a worthwhile effort but as a Friend of the Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust, you will also gain the following benefits:
- Receive the Trust’s quarterly newsletter by email
- Receive a certificate, stating you are a friend of the Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust, and one of the Trust’s pens.
LINK TO FRIEND MEMBERSHIP FORM - to come
Or Make a Single Donation
Help someone with low literacy by making a donation. It costs us $1040 to change someone’s life by providing them with literacy skills – and it changes the lives of their children too!
You can make a donation that helps us continue this good work.
While the Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust applies for grants, it has great difficulty securing grants for running costs, which is essential if the Trust is to continue to operate. These costs are kept to a minimum. The Trust receives no government funding.
Our bank account number
Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust, 12-3023-0720450-00
Our Give a Little page
You can donate to the Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust by making a donation on our Give a Little page by clicking here
Or Become a Volunteer
The Rural Youth and Adult Literacy Trust needs volunteers, especially people
- who are good at reading and writing and would love to help someone else learn to read - you don't need to be an experienced teacher
- or who have the gift of the gab and like phoning people
- or who have administration skills
- or who have computer support skills
You can find out more by ringing the office on 0800 891 339 or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you are interested in literacy coaching, check out the video below.